Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friends...

img_0009.JPG


All of us girls together again for Jenny's reception! (Old Roommates: Daina, Kari, Jenny, Sarah, and Trisha)


Jenny Johnson was married to Mike Stephan Jan 3, 2008 at the SLC Temple.


Two years ago I met Jenny and she was determined we'd be best friends. And she was right. She has made a huge difference in my life. I will always be grateful to her for her friendship, support, and listening ear.


img_0007.JPG


Sarah, Daina, Kari, and Trisha


We sure had some good times together in QC: going for walks in our pjs, talks on Jenny's bed, Sunday cheese tortilla's, and "onesies."


img_0001.JPG


I helped at the PFChang Marathon at the 13.2 Medical Station with Mr. Goodwin's team. Amanda and I were there last year and this year. It was a good time! I have loved having Amanda down in AZ, and know I will miss her once she moves back to WY (but understandably will accept this). She helps me chill out when I'm stressed with school (thanks for the kabobs!), informs me of upcoming events, and reminds of life outside of school.

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you're getting so entrenched in the AZ area. What are your post-school plans? Do you have ideas of where you want to set up shop? or where you'd like to live? stay in AZ or return to UT? or something altogether different.

    we miss having you near by but understand. we aren't sure exactly we'll be. also sounds like things are going well since Rachel came down. I'm glad to hear she likes it and will stay awhile since she has new job. I also like hearing about her new job. hope she likes it. where is it? I think Mar was saying it is doctor's office?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been fun getting more involved! Right now I think I'll be staying in AZ afterward, but who knows what I will want to do. I still have a year and half of school! I might come back to UT or go somewhere altogether new.

    You will have to let me know where you guys are going to be, maybe I will come out that way.

    It has been SO fun having Rachel here. She is so fun. Yes, she is working at a doctor's office. Today was the first day, so I hope she enjoyed it.

    And about that picture...hmm...well, you'll have to actually call for the details on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...I just noticed all those things and was wondering what they will do. i'm impressed, and slightly creeped out by the one that i chose. haha. glad to hear that you have friends. i wish i knew the feeling jk :wink: :eek:

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about - I'm always reading about the latest adventure you have been on with your friends! And I totally like the :evil: because I've been wondering what they do myself! :wink:

    ReplyDelete