Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summertime

I haven't been doing a good job at updating my blog.  I have had time since I am currently working part-time (with hopes that is pick up soon), but haven't felt like writing.  Here are some of the fun things that have happened to me over the past month:

Birthday Celebrations

1) celebrating my birthday with my family

Birthday Celebrations

2) having a paper airplane birthday race

Birthday Celebrations

3) Indulging in Sauce pizza

Birthday Celebrations

4) loving classic-posed photo moments with friends

5) bowling with friends

6) sushi tasting at a few new places

7) pool-time

8 ) cabin trip near Payson, AZ (the weather was amazing)

9) quad-ing

10) fall frenzy (multi-band concert in the park with highlights: STP, Primus, Sublime, and Weezer)

No comments:

Post a Comment