Thursday, October 7, 2010

I’ve become one of them…

Laugh at my expense.  I'm okay with it.

There are those people that I see and always think: "I would never do something like that."  For example, people that wear shorts with sandals and soaks.  Or people that were holiday cardigans with multiple ornaments popping out.  Or people who drive and put their make-up on at the same time.  Or people that sing as they work.

Last night I became one of those people.

It was beautiful weather.  I quickly changed after work into jeans and a t-shirt and got ready to take Baxter on a walk.  Well, Bax was in a hurry, and I thought, "I'll just jog down the road to please Bax."  Low and behold, I was energetic and wanted to keep going.  I kept going.  I was glad it was dark. I've always thought people that went to the gym or ran in jeans were off their rocker. Now I've done it! I've turned into one of those 'interesting' types of people.

I wonder what I will do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment