Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

A good year for me!  It has quickly come and gone!

I completed the first year of my career!  Most days I love it, but some days I don't.

My family has a few new members: Ava, Zac, Will, and Brie

Christmas 2010





Christmas 2010

Enjoyed many cultural experiences for my small town notions: Superior camping, the Nutcracker ballet, Carmen the opera, and Phoenix Boys Choir.

I refrained from Facebook check-ups for over a month.  I'm back now.

Didn’t travel too far from Gilbert.  I visited San Diego, Lake Powell, Park City, and Delta.

Learning how to survive with my food allergies.

Loved hosting a few dinner parties!  The planning is just as much fun as the party!

Christmas Fondue Party

DSCN5340

I did not fall in love this year, but I had a few likes!

JimmyEatWorld

5130819964_348e7e362c_b

Baxter

Welcome, 2011!  I'm ready for a new year to start!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah. Who are those guys? Or was that a band?

    Anyway the goodies looked good. You should document what you are cooking and making that is good with food allergies. I know you'd get some hits from that. Marlene is always looking for good recipes and ideas.

    Loved seeing you at Christmas too. Sorry it ended up feeling like such a short visit. Next will be better planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw the Phoenix Boys Choir! Awesome. I didn't know we had one, but now I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure did, and they were great! You should definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete