Sunday, January 1, 2012

summertime

I finally uploaded pictures from my camera and I have a lot of updating to do. It is going to be out of order, but at least it's here now.

After the adventures of packing and moving my Mom from Delta to Midway, I took a mini-vacay to Arizona. I know, I know! I said I was done with Arizona and wasn't looking back... but I changed my mind when a few things happened in my life.

First off, I met up with my friend, Jake Brown, in August. Since I was in SLC for the Snowbird Conference and he was in Bountiful recovering from his collarbone surgery, I went up to his sister's house for the evening. After many long phone conversations, we decided we should spend some time together.



I spent a couple weeks in Parker, CO with my brother and family. The kids and I enjoyed playing monkey time underneath the bunk-beds. It was delightful.














One little monkey....



I met up with my childhood friend, Katie Hahn Buie, at the Denver Temple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment