Saturday, May 26, 2012

locked out

Sure glad that I decided to purchase a security system. I thought it would be a good idea. And I have learned that the alarm system works well. During my orientation days, the door into my garage didn't shut completely. That set the alarm off.

About a week later I get another phone call. It's mid-day while I was at work. So the security company send the police over. After a thorough look-thru they decided that the backdoor was unlocked & the wind was strong enough to move it just enough to set my alarm off. Lovely!

I got home from work around 9:30 pm. Locked out. The police decided to lock all my doors, including the door from my house to garage. And why would I carry a key when I come in through the garage? A few phone calls to locksmiths, an hour later, and still locked out, I headed to my old house. Good thing Amber has a few extra beds so that I could crash there a couple nights.

Lesson learned. I will always carry a key.

No comments:

Post a Comment