Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gidget

gidget-001.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture of Gidget from my cell phone.  That's all I had on me.

Happy Sunday!

Gidget is the newest member of our little household.  Natasha, my roommate, bought her yesterday.  She's a mix between Maltese and Poodle, 7 weeks old , and as adorable as ever.  It will be super fun to have her here.  Hopefully she will start getting comfortable in her new place. 

Other news in my life...

I dogsat for the Rhey's all weekend.  That's always good. 

I "watched" Max while JP and Mary Ann went out last night.  Max was sleeping the whole time they were gone, so I did some studying and took a little nap.  Finals are over the next week and a half.  That's always something to look forward to.   I'm getting nervous for OSCE's (our practical exams) and hope I remember all the steps in the right order.

I went to Amanda's Halloween party.  It was great seeing her and Trent.

I played some tennis with Marco yesterday.  He worked me over (6-1).  I was pretty tired after his lessons/exercises for me, but I got a few good shots in during our games.  It's so fun to play with him because he shows me what I'm doing wrong and how to correct my technique.  I love tennis!

Deanna Watts (a friend in AZ) is getting married in Jan.  Good thing I rotate friends frequently.

I'm getting SO excited to come home for Thanksgiving!  It will be great to see everyone even though I'll miss being around the new baby (once he gets here).  I'm excited for Max to have a new baby brother.

1 comment:

  1. The kids will love seeing this dog. They love pictures and dogs from a distance just not their kisses. I hope that they get to soon. We are excited to see you over Thanksgiving too.

    I love to excise with others -- it helps me motivate to keep going. I played tennis for awhile when I was in Loma Linda with a friend of mine. He always worked me over. I was lucky to get a nice serve in or to volley for awhile. It does give you a good workout.

    ReplyDelete