Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on Sarah's life...

Last week was busy with midterms, but I survived, again.  I passed.  Phew!  It's crazy to think that I have been in school for five months already.  Before I know it I'll be knee deep in rotations.  I did hardly any studying over the weekend, and it was SO nice.  I hung out with friends (old and new), painted a Halloween ceramic piece from As You Wish on at date, got my trash whipped in tennis, enjoyed shadowing a PA at a college football game, and was introduced to the world of video games, e.g., Street Fighter.  Quite the weekend!

My friends Jenny and Mike are engaged.  The big day is set for Jan 3, 2008.  Congrats.  I'm stoked for them!  I remember the first time Mike spoke and I leaned over to Jenny and said sometime like: "He seems like a great guy.  I think you should date him."  Jenny looked at me like I was crazy.  But after all the rollercoaster months they finally got on the same page of things and realized that I was right all along.  Yesterday J brought me the best Bath & Body flower smell: Cinnamon Spice - the whole house smells like crisp autumn time.  I love it!  When we lived together she would always buy smelly things, one for her and one for me!  Such a thoughtful friend.  AZ would not have been the same without her.

After my refreshing weekend, classes started up again.  Now it's time to focus on class presentations which are due in the next couple weeks.  Then we have OSCE's week 11 and finals just before Thanksgiving.  I better stay on top of things...I do not want to fall behind like before.  It is too hard to catch up and it sticks better if I read it over a few times, rather than once or twice. 

 Life is "fanfreakingtabulous" as my roommate, Natasha, would say!Â

3 comments:

  1. [...] came across this post - Update on Sarah’s life… - and thought it was worth sharing. I hope you find it interesting too and take the time to read [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love the new design. I like the simplicity. It makes it look super great. I hope that you are doing well. It sounds like you had a nice weekend to relax and do some fun things.

    I agree being behind never helps. It always creates more stress. Keep up the good work. You'll be a great PA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog. Thanks for the sweet comments about me and Mike! And--I am loving your HOT pink shirt from you entry the other day giving shots!

    ReplyDelete