Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sitcom

greys1.jpg

Wow, do they ever suck you in.  Tonight I thought I'd catch up on the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy since I was preoccupied with Jenny's bridal shower Thursday night.  I want to know what is going to happen  on the next show RIGHT NOW!  The other day at lunch we were talking about our favorite shows (and how we never have time to see them...thank goodness for Tivo and the internet).  After a while, we realized how pathetic our lives were.  And we kept chatting about only the latest updates on our shows.  It's like the characters become our best friends.  We get entangled in the drama, the stress, the adrenaline, and even the heartache our favorite characters expresses.  I will admit that it is nice to have something to distract me from reality, at least for an hour or so.  It keeps me balanced in my stress driven state called "life as a student".

2 comments:

  1. i am so bad i haven't looked around on anyone's blogs forever, i just saw yours and you are such a babe, what the heck. do you weigh like 100 lbs or something? i like your bangs and long hair too-it becomes you...i heard misty brenchley just had a baby recently? did you know? i haven't talked to her in person yet...it was fun to see what your life is all about..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. Even on opposite sides of the country we are still doing the same things. I have been getting sucked into Private Practice and Nate couldn't stop laughing at me when he finally watched an episode with me. It really is pathetic. Anyway I know that you DO know this but just a reminder...Nate's allergic to Tylenol (Acetaminophin) not IBprofin. I will totally let you off the hook because you have had an amazingly rigorous study schedule as of late.

    ReplyDelete