Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fiesta Bowl 2009

It's that time of year!  Gotta love college football.  Kari's dad was great and got us tickets to the Fiesta Bowl, again!  I sure have lucked out in that department.  And let's just say that it was an awesome game to watch, even from the nose-bleed section.  I took my friend, Ty, and we sure had a good time.  Our friends sitting behind us were rooting for Ohio State, Ty was neutral, and I was cheering the Longhorns on.  Let's just say we had some interesting conversation.  A couple of my favorite things of the night: when the OSU band lit some fireworks and the Longhorn bull started getting riled up, when some Longhorn fans in front of our section got kicked out of the game because they wouldn't listen to security and sit down so people could see, the couple sitting next to us & yelling at the coach and players (I'm sure they could hear their verbal expressions since we were almost at the very top), how it took us 25 mins to find our seats (that's longer than it took for us to find parking and walk in), and last but not least, the awesome comeback the Longhorns had in the last 38 seconds of the game.  It was exciting times!


Fiesta Bowl 2009 


Ty and I


Fiesta Bowl 2009  Fiesta Bowl 2009 


Capturing the huge field and University of Phoenix Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment