Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fon-doodling

JP and Mary Ann bought me an electric fondue set for Christmas.  Last night we tried it out.  There is still some perfecting to do, but I'd say our first shot at it wasn't so bad.  We enjoyed dipping strawberries, pineapples, bananas, marshmallows, and gummy worms into a chocolate paste.  

First Night of Fondue Fun 

Zac and Rachel trying out our selection.  Don't worry we didn't have enough normal seats for all of us.  I definitely didn't think of everything.  But we made due with our stools and rocking chair.  

First Night of Fondue Fun 

Matt and I having a special moment about the fondue stick.  

First Night of Fondue Fun 

Josh couldn't find a cup large enough to quench his thirst; however, he did manage to wet his taste buds with the help of our measuring cup.

First Night of Fondue Fun 

Us!  We ate plenty of sweets, told ridiculous stories, played some stellar phase 10, and learned random facts about mammals of North America.  Quite an endearing night!

If you know of any great fondue recipes, send them my way.  I'm looking forward to trying some new things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment