Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sarah Scoville, MS, PA-C

All the studying paid off.  I officially passed my board exam!!  I have been so anxious all week about it.  I was mentally preparing myself to move back to Delta (not that I don't love you mom, but it's Delta) where, if needed, I would study until I could retake boards.  Now I can stay put in Mesa!!!!  Yes, such a good feeling.   I can actually enjoy my free-time.

Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, and support during this challenging time.  I can't express how much I appreciate your love!  I couldn't have done it without all of you.

 

While I've been waiting for my results... 

 

I went on a date with Max.  We saw the movie G-force.  Max was interested until almost the end of the show.  Then he started entertaining himself, and couldn't stop the giggles.  Good thing there were only two other people there.

giggling at himself 

After the movie, we stopped by Discover Park on the drive home.  We had a great time walking around the pond, running up and down the rolling hills, and climbing on the decorative rocks.

 

 

I also played tennis at Freestone Park with friends Kristen and Scotty.  It was great fun, even though, I'm SO out of shape.  I was winded after each play.  Sad.  We are determined to play once a week.

 

I laid out by the pool.  I wanted to get a little color, and I sure got pink.  I was only out there for maybe an hour.  The water was actually pretty nice.  I was afraid it was going to be so hot that it wouldn't be refreshing.   

 

I have been playing the piano like crazy.  It is a great de-stressor and helps my mind think of other things.  Having all this free-time has been interesting.  I have forgotten how to live without studying or feeling guilty for not studying.  It is something I am sure going to enjoy & get used to quickly.  The Wii has been a daily favorite as well.  

 

Today I think I will buy me a new outfit.  I deserve it, right???

 

Other events...

 

Scotty's birthday.  We studied part of the day.  Then we ordered pizza and played Wii.  Wii tennis is my favorite.

Wii tennis 

 

Deanna Stradling had her baby shower!  Yay for babies, and reasons to get together with friends.

Deanna and Me 

Ashley and I entertaining ourselves at the baby shower.

Ashley and Sarah

4 comments: