Monday, June 14, 2010

Locked out…

Last night we had beautiful weather here, so I decided I should take a walk.  When I left nobody else was home.  I figured I'd just leave the side door unlocked, no problem.  Well, I went for my walk and had a great time.  I turned down our street and realized that the lights were off and the cars gone.  Not a great sign.  I tried opening the side door.  No such luck.  And of course, the front door was locked.  Somewhere in the 30 mins that I had been gone, my roommate had returned, locked everything, and left again.  Hmmm...what to do.  I did have my iTouch with internet access.  FB.  A lifesaver.  Or at least, and evening saver.  I messaged Rachel and she was over shortly to pick me up.  Only about 10 mosquito bites.  We did some detective work and got in contact with Jenna.  Her and Baxter picked me up and all was well.  I guess I deserve it for locking Baxter out in the side yard earlier that day, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment