Saturday, June 19, 2010

window shopping

I've never been a big shopper.  I've never understood those who love to shop.  I don't like lines, or crowds, or commission sales people.  The only time I go shopping is when I have something in mind that I want to buy right then.  Sometimes I will do some research online.  But I like to go, find just what I'm looking for, and then buy it.  I don't like warehouse clothing stores that I have to dig/search for deals.  This week, however, I went window shopping with a friend, and it was actually quite entertaining.  It was at San Tan Mall, an outdoor mall right by my house, and rather slow that night.  The weather was great.  My friend wasn't a great 'window-shopper' because he purchased a few things, but it was cool going through the shops.  Maybe I'd do it again.  Guess if it's with the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment