Sunday, May 22, 2011

scratch test

A lady came into our practice to promote their allergy serum. She needed a volunteer for a skin test. I was the lucky subject. I've actually wanted to have one done. Now I hope that I never have to do that again. I started itching within the first minute.  These are the results after 15 minutes of patiently waiting: Most trees, mold, grass, and weed!


Highest to lowest score:

Ash Mix

Mesquite

Firebush/Kochia

Sage Mix

Hickory-Pecan

Cocklebur

Grass Mix

Scale/Artriplex Mix

Epicoccum Nigrum

Lambs Quarter

Candida Albicans

Cladosporium PSH

Cottonwood, East

Bayberry/Wax

Ragweed Mix

Birch Mix

Alternaria

Black Willow

Alfalfa

Acacia

Sweet Gum

Easter Oak Mix

Hackberry, White

White Poplar

Sycamore, Eastern

Kopok Seed


Yay! for allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment