Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Where does the time go...?

I am already half way through mid-terms.  Only four more to go.  I can't believe how fast it is going.  I hope I retain some of the information I am learning and that I can start pieces things together.  Less than 6 weeks until Mary Ann's due date.  I am stoked for the new baby.  Hopefully it will be an incentive for Rachel to move to AZ.  I know she'd love it here. :)

 What's new? My favorite band right now is Angels and Airwaves.  Love them.  Listening to them right now.  It is nice change of pace from all my reading.  The pages are endless.  I am starting to diagnose all of my own problems and learning which drugs will benefit myself.  I guess there is some good in my education.  I have a school crush - definitely excited to go to school these days.  If anything, it nice to think about someone new.  I played ultimate frisbee for the first time a couple weeks ago...that's fun!  Why have I not played before?  I am still trying to decide what to do for the holidays.  I figure as it gets closer I will make a more informative decision (hoping I can find a ride with someone). 

It has been dental interviews the past few weeks, and I am sure grateful that I have made it through that stress.  The suits, the two on one interview, the director interview, the exam, the group activity.  Wow!  That seems like so long ago.  It is all about passing these days.  I am glad everyone here is so encouraging.  They want us to become the best healthcare providers out there.

Always, just taking one day at a time.  Enjoying what life has to offer.Â

No comments:

Post a Comment