Thursday, August 28, 2008

Utah pictures

Sarah & MomIlene, Sarah, Curt Wet wet boys after Rattlesnake Rapids Joey & SethGetting ready for Wild cat and mouse ride... Heidi & Sarah Sarah & Jake Sarah with SLC valley backgroundJake staring off at the stars???

Here are some pictures from my trip to UT, if you haven't already seen them on Flickr or FB. I spent some time in Midway with my aunt Ilene and uncle Curt and my mom. A day at Liberty Park with Oscar, Lily, Henry, Marlene, Mom, Juliette, Alex, and Shealea. What a nice day at the park. Then a day at Lagoon with Leisa, Seth, Joey, and Liam (the boy's I nannied for). And a fun BBQ with some high school and college friends. Then a fun time up Skyline with my friend Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I'm sorry we missed your birthday BBQ--I'm really sorry Rhett hasn't emailed you to explain. Basically his dad had a heart attack and was undergoing emergency open heart surgery that same afternoon. Hopefully we'll catch you another time you're up here.

    ReplyDelete