Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Shower

I dragged Rachel along... Indian food was the enticement


Me with Kelsey


I didn't win this one, but I did win Bingo!


One of the doctor's, Dr. Purohit, I worked with this past rotation is having twins.  She had a celebration baby shower for her twins at her house in Chandler.  Here are a couple of pictures from the party, and games we played.  Kelsey (in the blue) is one of the students that I worked with.  We had some good times together.  I bribed Rachel into coming because I knew they were having Indian food.  But they wanted to have appetizers and games before the dinner.  Rachel was babysitting for JP and Mary Ann's, so she left before the Indian food.  And then I caught a ride over with Kelsey and her husband, Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment