Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend Fun



It was such a fun weekend. My friend Heidi came into town from SLC for a few days. We ate plenty of delicious food, partied at the pool, had a stellar pedicure, shopped until we dropped, and gabbed the night away. Isn't that what good friends are for.



Rachel and I enjoyed having different conversation, and sure enjoyed the company. It was also Natasha's bridal shower lunch. She wanted to go to Cafe Rio, which is a true favorite of hers, and we surprised her with gifts. I'm sure she was excited to be opening them at the restaurant.



Sunday night was a fun going away party for a friend who is serving a mission in Chile and leaves this next week.



Rachel and I went to the Diamondbacks game with our ward for FHE last night, too. It was sure fun to watch the game, eat nachos, drink pepsi, and giggle about nothing all night. We had a fun time.

For some reason, my blog still is being nit-picky about what pictures it will upload, and I haven't quite figured out what I'm doing wrong. So you can check out more ...

fabulous photos at my flickr site.


Overall, it was a very fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment