Sunday, September 7, 2008

building process


all the pieces.... it was quite daunting when I first opened up the box (which I had to drag to my apartment since it was too big for me to carry by myself)



the metal frame





Since neither Rachel or I had any furniture when we moved in together, it has been quite the month finding things to our taste and budget. This past week we have put together our chairs, make-shift coffee table (thanks for the idea Mary Ann), bookshelf, dresser, and now our futon. I had a couch already picked out, but then saw this futon for half the price and opted to go with it. It's not quite what I wanted but will have it's benefits. So this is our small, cozy front room. Things are starting to be put together, even if we do live in the ghetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment