Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Update!

Heidi & Patrick Lally Wedding - Oakland Temple 



I went to Oakland, California for Heidi and Patrick's wedding this weekend.  I met up with Natasha (my old roommate) and we had a great time!  Here is a picture of the Oakland temple with me trying to be artistic. 

Heidi & Patrick Lally Wedding - Oakland Temple 



Heidi and Patrick after they were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity!  It was a wonderful experience.

Heidi and Patrick's wedding 


Us girls together at the reception.  Heidi, Crystal, Natasha, and Me!


Big Basin Nat'l Forest aka Redwoods 



Natasha and I went to Big Basin Nat'l Forest on Saturday with her friends, Jeff and Nicky, who let us stay with them.

Big Basin Nat'l Forest aka Redwoods 


The Redwood are so BIG - we could even fit inside!


Big Basin Nat'l Forest aka Redwoods 



Another one of me.  Natasha and I also explored some of Oakland shops. 

Josh making me smoothies...hahaha!



I talked my cute friend, Josh, into picking me up from the airport (rather late) with the incentive of a smoothie.  Well, it worked out great for me, because Josh made the smoothies, too.  Good thing he knows what to do.  Fruit smoothies are the best!  Definitely enjoying the blender (Thanks JP and MA).  I just relaxed and enjoyed being back home.  

Sarah and Josh

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you will definitely need to tell me when you will be in town. We an get together. I love those pictures of you with the trees! I have always wanted to go to the redwoods. Seriously...they're so huge! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your "artistic" picture. Looks like a fun trip. I can't believe how big those trees are.

    ReplyDelete