Friday, October 2, 2009

life with nothing to do

gets really boring, very quickly.  I'm back from my roadtrips.  And you'd think since I have nothing to do, I'd update my blog or something.  Nope.  I spend countless hours checking my FB and my friends latest status updates.  I sleep in.  I read WAY TOO much.  I spend money that I don't have.  I procrastinate all my 'to do's.'  I analyze everything about 100 times over.  I watch some pretty great movies.  And some not so great movies.  I drown my neighbors out with my piano playing.  I blog stalk.  I contemplate doing some cleaning.  But then I don't.  I sign my life away with paperwork daily. I make treats.  Then indulge myself in them.  Mmmm.

A few things I am doing, besides doing nothing, are playing tennis (at least trying), learning how to hit golf bowls (awkward), visit old friends, taking an underwater basket weaving class, tried unsuccessfully to wakeboard, applied for my passport (I know it's way overdue), unofficially accepted a job offer (hence; signing my life away, however, my start date keeps being postponed...frustrating), attended a friends wedding, and got pulled over for speeding* to another friends baby shower (which I did not make). 

IMG_1808 



Life is always full of surprises!  Sometimes good, sometimes not so good.  I don't always understand.  But continue with faith, trust, and hope.  Such is the meaning of life.

*Don't worry:  I did not get a speeding ticket for the first time.  Just a few warnings.

1 comment: