Monday, October 5, 2009

staying busy with the ladies

Friday night I went to the Ingrid Michaelson concert with my roommates and some friends at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale.  It was a blast.


ingrid  


ingrid  


Me and Ingrid Michaelson   


Here's a link to Andria's video's.  I couldn't figure out how to download it... ENJOY!  


 ingrid


After the concert we walked 'around the corner' (aka 8 blocks or something) to the Gelato Spot.  Delicious!


 


General Conference was outstanding!  Always great to get some added reassurance and spiritual uplifting.  You can listen to it HERE!


 


Saturday evening was a fun filled time with Becca Wilson's bridal shower.  We played some very interesting games!!  And the food was divine.


Later that night Kristen, Jenna, Katie, and I went and saw 'Whip It.'  Entertaining!


whip-it


 


Sunday night we had a 'few' friends over for a Pizookie Party.  


Me, Jenna, Kristen 


Kristen 


And the Pizookie's were SO tasty!


 

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Ingrid? She is one of my all-time favorites! Ryan and I have seen her twice in concert and we met her both times afterward. Of course, all I had was my cell phone camera and BOTH times the pictures are so dark! Duh! Ha ha

    Anyway, congrats on the new job. Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete