Friday, January 29, 2010

Headache. Headache. Go away. Please don’t come another day.

Constant. Throbbing. Pulsating. Pressure. Frontal region. Enough Already.

Zyrtec D. Veramyst. Salt water gargles. Humidifier. Daily routine.

Arizona is great.  Except for one thing: Allergies.  All the recent rain has caused my allergies to really flare up. With that, I can't seem to kick this stupid headache.  Each morning I wake up restless, and with a headache.  I am getting really tired of it lingering on.

2 comments:

  1. That is too bad. I currently dislike allergies as well. I don't wake up with a headache though, I wake up with a sore throat and a VERY stuffed nose. I hope the rain goes away soon and takes away your allergy problems! Are you moving this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved partially today. The big items will be done next week when I can actually put stuff in my room. The painting was to be finished today, and carpeting on Monday. Hopefully by the end of next week I will be done. I don't like the half boxed and half unboxed bedroom disaster.

    ReplyDelete