Saturday, January 30, 2010

new bed frame

The past few weeks I have been looking into buying a bed frame with a headboard and footboard, among other bedroom furniture.  I have been spending way too much time price shopping and color matching.  Well, today it paid off.  I have an idea of what I want my room to look like, but that will take some time.  And I knew the price range I wanted to be in.  Today Rachel and I went to do some errands and wedding stuff.  We went to Ikea.  I found many things I liked, but refrained from purchasing it all.

I did fall in love with this for the magnificent price of $99:


It will match well with my white furniture, walnut colored book shelf and chair, and green/gold/tan bedspread. I can't wait to actually move in to the new place and have everything set up.  It's gonna be great!  Moving should be accomplished by the end of next week.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Is your mattress currently on the floor? Ikea is amazing and somewhat addicting...

    Can't wait to see pictures of your new place after you move in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a metal frame right now, just without a head/foot board. And Ikea is addicting. We wondered around for a couple hours looking at everything. I will definitely post pictures once I'm settled.

    ReplyDelete