Wednesday, July 9, 2008

School's out.

Ok. Not really.  But I have that same excitement bursting from my seams.  You know, when it's the last day of school and all you want to do is parrrty!!  After a long awaited, intensive didactic year, there is some hope to the future.  We received our rotation assignments for next year.  Wow!  I'm still in shock and jittery from the excitement.  It's going to be an interesting, and hopefully fun.  Not really what I was expecting, but I then again, I wasn't expecting much.  I informed the school that I was pretty open to whatever was available.  I get to rock an OB/GYN first off.  Then I'm off to Morenci, AZ (and yes, I had to google where that is located - East side of AZ!).  Next, family practice here in Mesa.  My elective follows suite (not sure where that will be - either here in AZ or maybe in UT).  Then my Internal Medicine at the federal prison.  Can't imagine what I'll be learning there?!? Another family practice in Mesa with a PA that I already know.  That will be awesome!  Pediatrics on the north side of town, Scottsdale.  And last but not least, Cardiothoracic surgery for my final rotation.  A lot to look forward to.  I still have a few more weeks of mass studying before the real anxiety sets in!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! Looks like your going to be BUSY for the next year...but it sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a busy time! Good luck with it all. Kimberly (Wood) Sant lives in Morenci. I don't even know how big the place is, but maybe you'll have to look her up.

    ReplyDelete