Monday, July 14, 2008

this is the place



Rachel and I have been apartment/house searching the past couple weeks. I definitely dislike looking for a new place to live. It's frustrating not finding what you are looking for. Well, I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in. Immediately after we left the place, Rachel looked at me and said "I already know you love this place." It isn't quite in the location we were looking for but I felt really good about the place. It's a 2 bed/2bath with a remodeled kitchen, bathroom, new floorings. Obviously, it is not coming furnished as listed in the pictures!  It is a little smaller than Tasha place. But the landlord was super nice, the place was cute & clean, and I'm really excited. We move in August 1st. Right after finals time. I hope Rachel is ready for a new adventure living with me.

5 comments:

  1. How fun that you guys found a place! It looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks awesome!! So you move and 4 days later head to Sunnyvale for some relaxation, right? Perfect. I will have the parafin wax heated and waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice place to live...is it more centrally located than where you are now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks so nice! How fun that you get to live with your sister.....I always thought it would be fun to live with my sister Hannah, if I hadn't gotten married so early. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah that new place looks so cute! I bet you & Rachel will have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete