Thursday, December 18, 2008

Already that time…

I was informed that it is snowing just for me.  I can't believe it is already time for me to go home for Christmas.  This last rotation went by so quickly.  I really enjoyed working with Dr. Ferguson and staff.  I found out that I really like family medicine.  But I am ready to go home for a while.  It will be great to see everyone soon.  I am scrambling to get my laundry done, apartment cleaned, and clothes packed (sparingly, of course, with all the strict checking baggage rules).  Sounds like Amie and Mat have already done a lot of work for mom on the kitchen floor.  I'm sure they are excited to have another supervisor around...haha!  I'm sure I will be talked into helping out.  I can't wait to see all the kids!  I hope I don't freeze, though.  Better have an extra blanket for me, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment