Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Festivities

Christmas Tree 



I decided I should have some sort of Christmas decor.  This tree is all we're gonna get.  I love the red and silver ornaments.  I bought some clips to hang the ornaments thinking they were so cute until I had to tie each of them on individually because they were just ribbon.  The bows do look good, though.

 



The kids had a fun time at the park, especially when I kept making them take pictures.  This a cute one of them play on the train.

Oscar loving the sand 



Oscar's favorite activity was playing in the sand!

Loving the swing 



We sure had a fun time swinging!!

 


Sarah swinging


What great facial expressions!!


Lily swinging 


 


 



Lounging 


Walking home


Ian playing  



 

Thanksgiving was great!  I loved having Mom, Marlene, Oscar, Lily, and Henry down to visit us from UT.  We missed a few of our loved ones, but grateful for those who could come.  Mary Ann and JP were great hosts.  Mary Ann was very creative with her pumpkin place settings, and the meal was delicious.  JP was nice and let us girls go out and see "Twilight" while he watched all the kids. It was nice to spend some family time together.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun, except that I get motion sickness on swings. And also taxi cabs give me motion sickness. Anyways, I sure hope I get to see you over my little 8 day vacation in AZ. I hope you're doing great!!!
    R

    ReplyDelete