Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

It is the holiday season which brings many memories afloat.  I have been blessed to spend time with my family the past week.  I feel very grateful for this special time of year, and the opportunity to rededicate my life to Christ.  Here are a few of the latest updates from this holiday time!


 Spencer Jr. Scoville 


Spencer Jr. Scoville Spencer Jr. Scoville Spencer Jr. Scoville 


Welcome Spencer Jr Scoville (or Spencer Luke or whatever your name may become) to our family!  Born Dec 19.  Weight 6 lbs 8 oz and 17 inches long.


IMG_0586 


The grandkids playing in the Nativity story.  


IMG_0580 IMG_0579 IMG_0582 


IMG_0520 IMG_0517 IMG_0592 IMG_0542 IMG_0584 IMG_0573 IMG_0566 IMG_0557 


All the Christmas festivities!


IMG_0491 


IMG_0489 IMG_0487 IMG_0540 


Me pretending to help "supervise."  I pretty much rocked at my job. Fun times laying down the laminate flooring at my mother's house.  Good job Amie, Mat, and JP.


 


My friend Heidi became recently engaged to Adam over their trip to Sun Valley.  I went up and visited with them Christmas Eve's Eve.  I had to give my stamp of approval, of course.  Adam made us dinner while Heidi and I chatted away.  We watched Elf and enjoyed many treats.  It sure was a fun time. 


It sure has been a fun time in Utah.  Not gonna lie, I am looking forward to being back in the sunshine, but it was nice to have a white (cold, windy) Christmas and be with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe I am just getting emails about the 10 year reunion and didn't see your name on the email list... If you would like you can email Annie Draper
    later babe!! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete