Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

It was a beautiful Easter weekend.  I enjoyed listening to General Conference and remembering Christ's Atonement.  One of my favorite talks was by President Uchtdort during the Sunday Morning session.   I always love listening to the First Presidency and other leaders.  They give great guidance and counsel for each of us.  I am so grateful that Christ lives!


Thursday night I spent coloring eggs with Rachel.  Check out her pictures here.

Friday night I went out with some co-workers to wish Kelsey, the PA student, goodbye.  She has worked in our office the past 12 weeks, mostly with Cheryl, but a few days with me.  I will miss her!  Best of luck with Boards and job hunting!

Kelsey's going away party...back to Minnesota, don'tcha know!


Saturday night I did get to babysit for the Rhey's.  Canon is adorable.  We just chilled, but he has the cutest giggle.  I did watch part of "Marley and Me" and it is such a tear-jerker.  I have seen it before, but I still cried.

Easter dinner I went to my friend Maya's house for a potluck dinner with ward members.  It was nice to get out of the house and visit with some other friends.  Great way to celebrate Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment