Friday, July 20, 2007

I guess I'm secretary!!!

Nominations were in and nobody had signed up for a few school government slots, so jokingly I said "I'll be secretary."  Before I new it my name was passed down the rows of classmates and these are the results.  I hope it doesn't take too much time from studying.   I'm not really sure what entails my "soon to be responsibilities" as secretary.  What did I get myself into?


The Class society is as follows:


President: Shea Hilger VP: Erin Benjamin Secretary: Sarah Scoville Treasurer: Stacey Libricz SGA rep: Beth Hill SGA rep: Megan Hoover Sunshine Committee: Avi Mallin


The Kettel Society is as follows: President: Kristen Owens Immediate past president: Kristen Young VP: TJ Sirrine Secretary: Kelly Brannin Treasurer: Betsey Huebler ASAPA rep: Carolyn Griffiiths (1st year) Ashley McComber (2nd year) Diversity Chair: Cindy Huynh AOR rep: Erin Beckman EAO: Latisha Leonard Bernier HOD: Ian McLeod

6 comments:

  1. Are you crazy! You nominated yourself?! I guess that fits with your past. You like to serve.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a passing remark that was spread like wildfire - and was I supposed to back down after I saw the results? Of course school comes first, so if there really is a problem/time commitment/etc, then I can step down. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Have fun with it. You do like to serve in society organizations. Don't let it run your life like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'll try to enjoy it this time around!

    ReplyDelete