Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a couple things

Natasha gave me a slight scare the other day. She said that she put Gidget up for sell in an ad. She feels like since she is having all the upcoming changes in the next few months that she needs to do the best thing for her and Gidget. So...a couple was coming over last night night to meet her and maybe take her on a trial basis. I was sure happy when I came home and heard Gidget barking at me. I don't think I've even been so excited to see her. When she went to the vet that morning, I didn't know if I'd see her again. It was a sad feeling. But the couple backed out so we still have her for a time. I know in a couple months I will be moving out with Rachel, but then I will be prepared for that change.

My car went in for a 60K maintenance check up yesterday. Since it was such an extensive work-up the dealership gave me a loaner car. I think they do it intentionally so that I will have the desire to buy a new car. I've been sporting a 2009 Forrester and I sure do love it.


It looks something like this one. It drives a little more smoothly than my manual Impreza. And it sits a little higher off the ground. I like it. Too bad I'm a broke student and can't afford a new car.


Father's Day was spent out at JP and Mary Ann's with the boys and Rachel and her roommate, Becca.  We had a delicious dinner (as always) and it was just nice to spend time with family.  There was much reflection that day; overall, it was a nice day.


1 comment:

  1. Nice ride...it probably is a good maneuver for the dealership to let you borrow that car. Maybe that will be something to look forward to once you've finished up school!

    That's too bad there will be no more Gidget stories...maybe that is why she's been acting out. She's been sensing that some big change was coming up in the future?

    ReplyDelete