Monday, August 10, 2009

Because I have nothing better to do - I blog!

I officially graduated from PA school Aug 8, 2009.  I spent a great weekend with my family here in AZ.  We enjoyed plenty of swimming, eating, games, and talking.  Mom planned a fun "Family Share" night where we participated in talents (those of us who have any) and watched growing up videos.  Thanks for the fabulous weekend!


IMG_1482  IMG_1481 


IMG_1467  IMG_1457 


IMG_1447  IMG_1446 


IMG_1426  IMG_1480 


IMG_1445  IMG_1455 


It's always sad when the party ends.  Now it is on to studying for boards, applying for licensure, and obtaining a job.  

1 comment:

  1. Yea, because all that stuff you just listed as now you have to do.... is not hard right??? :)

    Good luck sistuh! I am really proud of y smart friend. There has to be one in every group, I am glad it's you! Hyrum really needs his smart auntie around, he misses you! Let's get together... yea yea yea

    Love yous!

    ReplyDelete