Sunday, August 2, 2009

Endings bring new beginnings

GradAnnouncement


n684102754_871789_6450



Dear Family and Friends,

The past 26 months have flown by, although there were many, many long days between. It has been a wonderful, challenging experience to complete graduate school. I am excited to be finishing school up in the next few days and anticipating what lies ahead. I appreciate the support, prayers, and friendship during these many months. I am especially grateful for those who had to put up with my crazy moods, late night study sessions, and numerous "stupid" questions. I am indebted to those who made me dinners, gave me neck rubs, and listened to me vent.

It has been quite the journey.

Love, Sarah



God Almighty has brought me;
The Love of Family has supported me;
The joy of friendship has uplifted me, and
With the guidance given by the Holy Spirit;
I have arrived!
-Unknown


2 comments:

  1. Great work. I'm proud of you. We are all excited to be coming down to celebrate with you this weekend. See you Wednesday or whenever we get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are looking forward to celebrating with you.

    ReplyDelete