Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A must share…

The other day I was on a date at a sushi restaurant.  While we were waiting for our order we decided to play 'paper football.'  I know I've seen paper football, but I've never actually played it.  So I'm sure it was entertaining for the on-lookers, if there were any, to watch us punt the football back and forth at each other.  We tried to be sly and stop when a waiter would come by, but I'm sure we caught a few disapproving glances.  The best was when my date got some great air on his last punt.  It not only went past me, but past the booth next to us, and landed on the next table.  Oops-a-daisy!  We slumped in our chairs and quickly scattered any evidence of paper footballs.  I can only imagine what was thought at the other table when a flying piece of paper landed in their drink or dinner. Classic.

This was probably not the best dating etiquette especially for the restaurant we were dinning at, but lets be honest, it sure was a memorable moment in my life.  I still laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment