Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rainy days…

What a perfect lazy, rainy day!  Today I woke up to an overcast sky.  As the day progressed the weather continued to change into a drizzle and then into a thunderstorm.  Days like today make me want to stay in my jammies, drink hot chocolate, and watch a movie....wishful thinking.

I did enjoy a nice relaxing weekend, though.  I mostly stayed around the house because I'm on 'phone call.' I did have a few friends over for dinner and skookies (thanks Muirs)!  I also watched the Aggies basketball game last night.  Rachel and I went to a friends wedding reception.

I think cooking should be my newest hobby.  I love to eat good foods.  I love to prepare foods.  I love to share the food with good company.  It must be a sign.  Too bad it takes so much time, money, and usually just myself to eat it all.  I guess I could start asking for people to come over, and maybe some donations to help the cause :)

I have officially moved my records to the Williams YSA ward.  They have been very welcoming this past month while I've been trying to decide.  I think it is going to be a good ward for me.  It's much smaller than CSP, but I have already met some great people.

My latest favorite song is Train's 'Hey Soul Sista.' I know it's being over played on the radio, but it makes me happy! Check it out if you haven't heard it yet.  Let me know what you think.

Hey Soul Sista

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment