Saturday, March 20, 2010

Springtime

IMG_2355


I love springtime in Arizona!  I spent the evening at the park with my friends at their kids.



Abigail Stephan


Abigail unsure about the camera in her face!


Elli Smith


Ellie enjoying the attention


I'm coming to get you...


I also got to spend time with Max and Ian.  We played tag, hide-n-seek, enjoyed the "tent," and dug for dinosaurs.


Hide-N-Seek


Max found a great hiding spot...under the bunk beds.


Even though I don't get paid with my Wednesdays off, I sure enjoy being able to spend time with family and friends.


Thursday night I enjoyed this little venue right in my neighborhood.



This is within walking distance of my house.  If you live in the area, you should check it out.  It's pretty good food, but definitely a great little set up with picnic benches and trees.  We also went biking over to San Tan mall area on Jenna's cruiser bikes.  Who knew biking could be so entertaining?!?



Friday after work, all the ladies went out to Salty Seniorita's.  This is a picture of Cheryl, Kelsey, and myself.  Cheryl is one of the other PAs that works at Family Doctor's.  She helps me a great deal!  And Kelsey is the PA student from Minnesota.  She's been with us for 9 weeks now.  It will be sad when her time here is done.  Even if she is tired of seeing Sinusitis.


Sarah, Kelsey, Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment