Tuesday, March 30, 2010

update

Another week has begun.  Let's just say I was actually excited for the week to start.  And then it started and I wanted to crawl back into bed.

Rachel and I watched the first season of "Arrested Development" over the weekend.  Rachel has been a fan for a while.  I enjoyed the first season.  Awkward, yes.  Funny, yes.  Out of the norm, yes.  All good things.  I can't wait for more.

Baxter is the best dog ever.  I will shortly have a full post on the dog.

I'm going to the Easter Pageant with my ward tonight.  That will be a great way to start the Easter season off.

I invited myself to JP and Mary Ann's on Sunday.  It was great meeting Nona and Aunt Geri.  Ava is adorable.  I love her chunky cheeks.  Yes, I like that she looks like me, even with her chunks.  Her coo's and facial expressions are my favorite.

Work is work.  Some days are busier than others.  Grateful I still have a job.  Always keeping my eye out for something new - part time and all.

The weather has been divine.  It is supposed to rain on Thurs, but otherwise it's been fabulous outdoor weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment