Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday!

I have every other Wednesday off at work.  Today was my Wednesday.  This is how I got to spend my day.

Wednesday!


Playing with Ava (sorry it's out of focus) and laughing at her cute facial expressions!

Wednesday!


Making Ginger bread cookies with Max. He is quite the little helper!

Wednesday!


Waiting for the cookies to be made... A favorite hiding place??  (Don't tell Mom!)  We played Candyland, read stories, and waited some more.

Then...

Wednesday!


We enjoyed eating the cookies!  About that time, Ian woke up from his nap.

Wednesday!


It takes a minute or two!

Wednesday!


But we had fun playing with the trucks, digging up dinosaur bones, and running around the backyard.

Mary Ann made us delicious Maui Zaui pizza and smoothies!  I always get treated right when I go for a visit.

Thanks for the fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment