Monday, February 4, 2008

Good news amidst all the hardship!

As it has been an emotionally draining week for my family, good news does surmount. I am so excited for the new addition, Henry Rodger, to our family. I think it is so fitting to name him after dad and President Erying. I am happy most of my family is able to get together this weekend in UT. I look forward to spending time at home within the month.

With the passing of President Hinckley, who will be missed, the LDS church has announced the new Presidency: President Thomas S. Monson (Prophet), President Henry B. Erying (1st counselor), and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf (2nd counselor).

Other exciting news for me: my best friend from undergrad, Stacey, is having a baby girl this coming Thursday and they have narrowed it down to two names - Hallie and Sarah! I feel privileged that they would even consider naming her after me.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad I saw it as a link on someone elses blog. I hope you don't mind but I put yours on a link on mine. If so let me know and I will take it off. It just makes it easier to find! Hope you are doing swell! Talk to you later! Sami samicarter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete