Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just for fun!

I read my friends blog that had completed this fun set of questions…so thought I’d share a little about me!



How many people do you live with?
Only one

Girls or boys?
Another girl

Who is the messiest?
Me...I have little piles of clutter

Which roommate is 25?
Neither…I’m 26, Natasha is 28

Who leaves their clothes on the bathroom floor?
Umm, we don’t share a bathroom…so neither, I guess!

Do you have any house pets?
Yes, Gidget, a poodle-maltese puppy!  So fun...

Which roommate drives the nicest car?
Natasha

Which roommate takes the longest to get ready?
Me…I tend to rummage around forever while getting ready!  

Are any of you’re roommates anorexic?
Definitely not!  We both love foods...  Sometimes I wish I didn't love food so much!

Who cleans the most often?
Tasha…I’m not around as often

Who’s clothes are always in the washing machine?
Probably mine…I do loads when I have time

Any neat freaks?
Both of us like things neat and clean…we each have our structured little rooms/desk areas!

Does your house smell like spring’s flowers or grandma’s potpourri?
Spicy Cinnamon…thanks to Bath and Body Works Flowers

How many TV’s do you have in your house?

One…



 
Who watches it the most?
???  Neither of us really have time, but we both enjoy a show here and there…  So I guess it depends on how busy things are!  During exam time, I hardly watch tv.

Are you and your roommates ‘”going green”?
I guess you could say I’m in favor of “going green” but don’t always follow the environmentally friendly ideas!  

Who gets the assigned parking space?
We both park in the garage!  That is wonderful.

Who always uses all the hot water?
We get ready at different times, and don’t really have to use too much hot water…since it’s like freaking hot in AZ, most of the year!!!!

Who uses the most hair product?
Probably me…I like my hair fluffed and that just doesn’t happen naturally…so I use a few things to help it out

Who is the tallest?
Tasha


Who is the thinnest?
Tasha for sure…she’s super skinny!

What are the three most annoying things in your house?
Annoying? Hmm…maybe the pink walls?  I’m not a huge fan of pink, but thankfully they are pretty neutral pinks!  My dying plants.  I don’t know how I kill them all!  Gidgets yapping at who knows what and at whatever time of the day.

The three best?
My bed…I love to sleep whenever I can.  The piano...that's a great de-stressor.  I love everything else about the house, really. 

Which roommate has the best style?
I do, of course!  I’m so conscientious about how I look…haha!
.
Who’s the most responsible?
Tasha

Who has the longest hair?
Me

Who has the shortest?
Who else…Tasha

Who pays the bills?
We share

Who’s the healthiest?
We’re both concerned with health!  Tasha probably eats out more than I do, but I don’t always get my essential foods every day.  But we both try to be aware of what we eat.  I mean, Tasha is a dietitian, and I'm going to be a PA.  Health is definitely on our minds.

Who’s the strongest?
I’m definitely the weakest…I can’t even do 25 girly push-ups without whining.

Who works the most? Tasha…I just go to school

 
Who has the busiest schedule? Me…I’m in class all day and constantly studying outside of class

Who is the smartest?
…mmm…  I'm pretty dang smart, but it takes a lot of work!  Tasha is naturally smart.

Do any of your parents pay your bills for you?
I wish!  Student loans are all I’ve got these days…and they are running low!

Who are you around most often?
Kristen…we sit next to each other almost every day at school, hang out outside of school, talk about anything and everything

And then?
My other classmates...

Who comes over most often?
Different guys…gotta keep things interesting

Do any of your roommates annoy you (be honest!)?
No

Do you share a room?
Not yet!

Do any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends?
We’re both working on finding bfs!

Do they act like they’re married (or are they)?
No

Are you and your roommates inseparable on the weekends?
I see Tasha more during the week nights!  We have pretty different schedules, friends, etc.

How do you split up the chores?
I’m sure Tasha would like to split up the chores.  I’m a slacker these days.  I keep my side of the house pretty clean, but could work on the rest.

Can you share clothes with your roommates?
We could but don’t.  We have different styles for the most part.


How long have you lived together?
Since last May, so almost ten months.  Wow.  Time sure flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment