Saturday, February 2, 2008

Family

pmbabyscoville.jpg


GRANDBABY #10 has finally arrived!


Phil and Mar's baby boy came this morning weighing 8 lbs 4 oz and stretching 21 inches long. This is the picture I received via my phone (sorry it's not the best quality).


Welcome to our family!


parents.jpg


Here are two of my favorite pictures of mom and dad. I believe they are in Montana on a trip with all of dad's siblings/spouses.


mom-dad-nauvoo.jpg


 


I put this one as my backdrop. I love this one! Mom and dad are at the Nauvoo Temple on a trip with mom's siblings/spouses.


The quote by James Barnie: "God gave us memories, that we might have June roses in the December of our lives" keeps running through my thoughts.


What a roller-coaster week for my family. I've enjoyed spending time out at JP and MA's with the boys and Rachel. I'm excited for little Ian's baby blessing on Sunday. And talking with everyone has been nice. But I'm ready to go home at the end of the month to spend time with my parents and meet the new little baby boy.  Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of mom and dad. Thanks for putting them up. Mom and Dad thanks for all your help this weekend. We really appreciated this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah--these pictures of your parents brought some tears to my eyes--you have been so blessed to have wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the are some great parents! I definitely have been counting my blessings. I love the picture of them at the Nauvoo Temple, so I put it as my computer background.

    ReplyDelete