Monday, February 25, 2008

The Latest Update...

 


dad-and-me.jpg


Dad and I


parents-wedding.jpg


 My parents on their wedding day, October 2, 1969! Married for time and all eternity!


grandkids.jpg


The grandkids at my dad's parents house, Medicine Hat, AB, Canada


grandpa-and-grandkids.jpg


Grandkids with Grandpa Scoville


jackie-and-sarah.jpg


Jackie and Sarah


granmdapa.jpg


My Scoville Grandparents: Annetta and Ellsworth


my-family.jpg


Part of my family


sarah-and-dad-sedona.jpg


Dad and I in Sedona, AZ 2006 Thanksgiving!


 I thought I'd share a few of my family memories.  I'm so grateful that families can be together forever!  I love my family.


Another quarter of school is winding down.  Only three more finals and one more full day of studying left!  I'm getting so excited to be done, and enjoy some time with my family.  Rachel and I are driving up Wed afternoon and will be there for about 9 days.  Hopefully the whole family will be able to come visit, but understand if we don't all make it.


I love having Gidget around because it's so nice to take her for walks.  It's great for me to get some fresh air and exercise, even just a short one.  She's very good at understanding my tone and what to do while we are one the walk.  It's so fun.


The last week has been SUPER stressful with finals coming and tweaking my neck, on top of everything else, and then today my check engine light went off.  When it rains, it pours!  At least everything will eventually subside, hopefully before my classes begin again.



I did have a nice weekend.  I went on a super fun date Friday night with Steve...dinner and then the Dueling Piano Bar, with Tasha and Blake. I loved singing along with all the songs I knew & the pianist was AMAZING!  Saturday my friend Heidi's boyfriend, Patrick, was baptized.  That was a very special day with them.  I'm glad I was able to go feel of the Spirit and strengthen my testimony of missionary work.  Between all that was studying.  Then yesterday was stake conference and our boundaries are being revamped.  Basically, they are dissolving many of the university wards over the coming months and transferring our records to the stake wards.  Since I'm not an ASU student and don't live in Tempe, I will be going to a new ward at the beginning of August.  A new adventure.  Last evening Rachel & I went out at JP and MA's house.  Amanda and the Dukie's came over and we BBQ'd.  It was so fun to see everyone.  I have missed the Scoville's but glad they had a nice trip to UT and CA.  Max and Ian are as adorable as ever.  I'm getting SO EXCITED to go home!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I found your blog from Katie Hahn's. It is good to be able to see what everyone is up to! I can't believe you are going to PA school. That is so fabulous! You are a smarty pants! Your old family pictures are so cute! Your dad looks an awful lot like his dad. They both kind of remind me of Elder Maxwell. Anyway....just thought I would say Hello! Check out our blog sometime...It's not all that exciting though.

    ReplyDelete