Thursday, May 27, 2010

books

It has been a long time since I have read a really good book.  I have been reading, but nothing has been keeping my interest, so it is taking longer than normal.  Sometimes I give up on the book, other times I read a few pages a night.  That means I'm probably not loving the book.  This week I have enjoyed a book.  "Austenland" by Shannon Hale.  It's a young adult book, so it was a fairly easy read, yet entertaining.  Her writing is not complex and flows smoothly.  It is not a deep thinker, either.  I think it is a nice change of pace for me.

Any books you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I just read The Beak of the Finch a couple weeks ago and loved it. It's a biology book, book given your profession, I'm guessing this is right up your alley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that one. I will check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete