Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gila Valley Arizona Temple

Gila Valley Arizona Temple

Today the Gila Valley Arizona Temple was dedicated.  I was privileged to be attendance via broadcast.  It was a wonderful experience to learn more about the temple, the grounds, the service of the people in the valley, and feel the Spirit of temple work.  I hope to travel the few hours and spend a day there sometime soon.  I loved listening to President Monson speak and interact with the crowd during the cornerstone ceremony.  President Monson spoke of President Spencer W. Kimball and his love of the Gila Valley.  President Erying and Elder Holland also spoke, along with the newly called Temple President and his wife.  I am so glad I was able to be there today.  I look forward to the Gilbert Temple opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment