Friday, May 14, 2010

to be young again

I know I'm not old, but I know I'm not young. A few friends of mine wanted to see the new Robin Hood on opening night at midnight. I never stay up late, especially not on a work night. (I've become responsible, and boring) Since I knew the work schedule was slow, I decided I should live a little.  Around 930 I started to question my decision. Then I watched the trailer. Excitement rushed through me. I told myself I could do it. Some anxiety with the thought of inadequate sleep. I've been working really hard at keeping a regular routine/sleep hygiene to help my sleep cycle. Well, I went.  We waited for a like an hour before the movie started.  Super fun people watching. I think everyone was in high school or just out of high school. Giddy & loud. Sensational. Hard to get sleepy with all the noise, but it happened. Right before the movie started. Then it began. And it was GOOD. I love action and adventure. Plus, Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett are amazing.



Waking up was tough.  Once I was out the door I was alright.  Work was fine this morning.  Another half day, so I'm just relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment