Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FuN tIMeS!



I can't help it, but I just love my family! Don't you just want to give Henry kisses?




Kids just know how make the most of the life! Not sure what Lily is thinking, but I believe she is watching conference. I love how it shows her personality....she is quite a character.








And look at Ian's cute smile! Don't you want to just pinch his chubby cheeks?



SARAH STARLEY




I had to put a few pictures up of adorable Sarah. Stacey and I were best friends for, like, a long time. Most of the WSU days. We had lots of sleepovers, parties, and dating drama to keep us occupied during undergrad (not much studying back then). I loved going to visit them after Katelyn was born. Nate and Stacey are out in Baltimore for a few more months while Nate finished Dental School. They are going to Cali for a year internship. I feel pretty lucky to have Stacey and Nate as friends and I'm pretty dang proud that they named her after me!



This is a cute picture of her on her Blessing Day.



HaPPy BiRThdaY weekend!


It was Amanda's Birthday last Friday and Troy's on Monday. I went out to Amanda's house party on Friday and ate some delicious appetizers! It was so fun to spend time with her and friends. Of course, we talked about school classes and rotations. It is fun to listen to them talk about their rotation experiences and how job connections are falling into place. That will be me in a year - crazy???!! It was fun seeing Amanda, too. I can't believe she leaves in a month. I better get some good quality time with her before she leaves. It's not like I will never see her again, just not as frequently since she'll be in cold windy WY. Typical me, I went to go buy a gift for Amanda and I couldn't find my wallet. I searched all over my car and in my bags, trying to remember the last time I used my wallet. Well, I recalled it was grocery shopping. I distinctly remember putting in with my soda in a grocery bag and carrying it into my house. What did I do with it after that, though? All I could think of was that I threw it in the garbage. And of course the garbage was picked up that morning. So I was in a little tizzy with myself wondering what all was in my wallet? Last week I had gone into get some government health insurance paper work completed and had my birth certificate and social security card. Was that still in there? Or was it just money, license, and debit card? There was nothing I could do about it until I got home. So I went empty handed to Amanda's birthday (well I had a card...but?) and worried about my wallet. The next day I did a mass search in my bedroom. It was in my laptop bag. Phew!




Kristen and I at Salerno's Pizza - we were first timers to the "most delicious pizza ever!"



Casey and Troy took a weekend gateway to Mesa just for the pepperoni pizza. They we coming in Friday and wanted me to order pizza for them that night (but unfortunately for them, there was a flight mix-up). They went almost as soon as they got into town Sat for lunch, then a few of us met up there for dinner, and we had plenty of left overs for them to eat for breakfast! Your mouth would start to water as they described the minute details of how delicious the pizza tasted. The cheese is this and that...."and don't even get me (Troy) started on the sauce!" Casey and Troy would go there like once a week when they lived in Mesa. They were so popular at the place that the owner came out at talked to them. He gave them a hard time for not coming for so long. Casey even has his picture with some friends up on the wall. The owner loves them and we enjoyed some crushed nuts wrapped in a tasty crust dessert (I don't know the technical name) on the house! What a way to spend a birthday weekend...eating their favorite pizza.


I sure enjoyed having two amazingly good looking guys as my weekend roommates! We had a fun time, even though I was studying most of the weekend (I feel like I'm always in mid-terms or finals), watching conference, eating pizza, catching up, and game night! Ah, lots of reminiscing about Ogden days and mutual friends! It was kind of fun hanging out because I know a few of the same people they knew while they lived in Mesa. So we have like double connections, or something like that.


The weekend flew by and mid-terms are in full swing this week. Surprisingly, I studied pretty well last night, especially since I felt burnt out after our two exams. Good thing because it's going to be a hellish couple of weeks. I guess I should start listening to class...


1 comment:

  1. Sarah!! I stumbled across your blog & I just love it! I read it all the time! You look so great! Gorgeous - as always. I hope things are going well for you. I think it's been like 6 or 7 years since I've talked to you! That is way too long!!

    ReplyDelete