Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kkkkrista's Korner Tagged Me

A - Attached or single: Single




B - Best Friend: Kristen


C - Cake or Pie: I love blueberry pie!


D - Day of Choice: Sunday is the least stressful


E - Essential Item: phone


F - Favorite Color: green


G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms


H - Hometown: Delta


I - Indulgence(s): Brownies & Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, curling up in my bed & reading a good book


J - January or July: January in AZ; July in UT


K - Kids: Someday...hoping for five


L - Life is incomplete without: family


M - Marriage Date: 2008 is the year to find my mate, if that doesn't work I'll go online in 2009


N - Number of Siblings: 3 brother, 3 sisters


O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges before apples


P - Phobias or Fears: Failing school, public speaking, spiders


Q - Quote(s): "Hope is tomorrow's veneer over today's disappointment." -Evan Esar


R - Reason to Smile: It's a new day - anything could happen!


S - Season: I love spring, summer, and fall. Not a big fan of the cold winter weather.


T - Tag Eight: Amie, Rachel, Emily, Stacey, Kristen, Rustin, Phil, Marlene


U - Unknown Fact About Me: I hung out with Andrew Keegan at Sundance Film Festivals


V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat!


W - Worst Habit: procrastination


Y - Your Favorite Food: anything Italian


Z - Zodiac: Leo, beware of sun power!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you filled this out. I DID learn some new things about you. First, I didn't know you had seven kids in your family, nor did I know you want five kids! That's great. I used to want a big family like that, I'm just not sure it's possible now!

    Fear of public speaking? You could've fooled me. You did a great job when you were the gospel doctrine teacher! I really liked when you taught. Funny, that's before we were really friends!

    Lastly, I say go online now and find your mate. Why wait? I've been with mine for over two years! HA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to find you Sarah. Katie just had a baby, you can see a cute video on my website and head to Katie, to see My little Stinker site.
    I say internet too. Kt's husband is so sweet.
    Happy Bday Rach

    AnitaH

    ReplyDelete