Thursday, February 5, 2009

Country + Dance = Good Times

Amanda & Sarah doing a facial mask! 



Once upon a time... There were two best friends that attended college together. Every once in blue moon, they would travel south to the land of Trolley Square. They would gather together with other such folk and get their dance on. If they were early, they would learn new steps while meeting new people. They were always in high hopes that they'd get a few good dances in. Finally, O'town started their own crew down on Union Station. It became an addiction for the best friends. Until one day... one of them packed their car, Ned, and travelled even farther south. Within time, the other friend found herself down in the same territory. However, there we not too many places to get some country swinging done proper. One day, a little birdie told the first friend where to go. And the dancing began, again!

The End!

Sarah & Amanda 



As told, country dancing started a long time ago.

I decided to go to country dance last night! Solo. The best friend has since gotten married, finished school, and moved to WY. Since not as many people attend, they have moved it to an actual studio. The guy:girl ratio is way good for guys. Only a few of the guys actually know how to dance. Watching some of the couples made me miss being "Steve's gal." I was pretty good for a time. Now I'm out of shape and out of practice. Kind of embarrassing. Fishin' in the Dark is my all time favorite song to line dance to. I enjoy wearing my boots and tight jeans. I love a guy that can spin and twirl me around. Country dance makes me happy.

Yeehaw!

2 comments:

  1. :cool: We did have wonderful times, didn't we!?! I know this might surprise you, but country dancing is still pretty good up here in ole Wyoming, so hurry and finish school and come up to live with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hurrying as fast as I can. I can't promise that I'll move to WY, but I will definitely come visit and go dancing!

    ReplyDelete